If you haven’t already:
2. Tell the Local Station Board, Summer Reese and the Pacifica National Board to Remove John Hughes (And post copies of your letters here.)
Contact: WPFW Local Station Board, email@example.com
Contact: Summer Reese, Interim ED – Pacifica Foundation and Members of the Pacifica National Board, PNB@pacifica.org, Tele: 510-333-1965
3. KEEP THE PRESSURE ON JOHN HUGHES AND SUMMER REESE (HIS SUPERVISOR) TO RESTORE THE WPFW PROGRAM GRID TO THE “PRE-12/3/2012
Summer Reese (as above)
John Hughes, Hughes_John@wpfw.org, Tele. 202-821-6435
- DO NOT HONOR YOUR FUNDRAISER PLEDGE OR MAILED SUSTAINER RENEWAL INSTEAD, RETURN THE ENVELOPE WITH A NOTE SAYING THAT YOU REFUSE TO PAY THE PLEDGE AMOUNT UNTIL THE PROGRAM GRID IS RESTORED AND JOHN HUGHES IS REMOVED.
5. Call those shows that invite listener participation and let your voice be heard at 202-588-0893. Don’t let John Hughes silence the community outrage. Call Millionaire Gary Null when he is on the air and tell him the people who own WPFW don’t need his money OR him.
6. WE WILL GATHER NEXT AT THE LOCAL STATION BOARD MEETING JAN. 9, 6:30 PM AT THE STATION, (STILL AT 2390 CHAMPLAIN ST NW, SECOND FLOOR, IN ADAMS-MORGAN).
7. STAY INFORMED AND GET INVOLVED. Visit this website. You can also reach us at our new email address: thepeople4pfw [at] gmail.com. Facebook: Occupywpfw. Twitter: #occupywpfw @Occupywpfw